Wednesday 3 December 2008

Im dreaming...

But unfortunately not of a white christmas :( PMS started yesterday boobs swollen, anxious mood, bad dreams. Stress.

Im stressed about not recieveing the rent from my apartment this month, meaning I have no money.

Im stressed about my nursing licence not yet arriving, and so my visa application will be late.

Im stressed about getting christmas presents for all these people getting them for me, and having no money to do it.

Im stressed about attending parties here but only having one suitcase of clothes and only one dress.

The biggest thing is the loss of trust I have in renting my apartment to a "friend" No contract and no reply to emails and missin rent, and its hard to do anything about it from here :(

The nightmares last night were forceful and plenty, all my fears and worries seem to attack me at this time of the month, and I cant stop it, it attacks in my fricking sleep!!

wondering if I shoul d take some extra vit b, or what I should do, it will only get worse for the next 10 days until period starts....

2 comments:

Doc Nielsen said...

Would you like me to go knock on "your" door on sunday, and perhaps bring some muscle to collect? :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

Trust that all will work out. I know that's a bit wishy-washy, but know that things usually work out for the better. If you ever want to talk or chat, look me up on messenger. I hope you're well!

Mike
michael_simon76@yahoo.com