Saturday 1 December 2007

Following the heart

I have a plan- at least short term.

I feel clearer about what i should do, and how I should do it. I don't want to quit and feel even more of a failure. I want to do a good job, and be able to look myself in the mirror everyday, and achieve something.

Im not a quitter, in any part of my life. And I need to stop running away and start facing myself.

I need to look at myself and change the negative things.

And I need to spend time with the bf, to see if he's the one.

I need to follow my heart on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the right spirit my Angel. Dont quit you own choises. You are the best. Try and trust your bf though he might not always be perfect. Wierd hearing myself say that cos its not be me, but the most important is that you are happy. You deserve at least that. You are good at what you do so you should finish your work and then maybe come home if your bf dosnt want to come to you. Though i think what would be the best for your relationship. To start over in a new place. Best of luck my sweet.

Anonymous said...

Seek friendship and make it work. Find people that like you for something and sexual desire.