Sunday 2 December 2007

The List

So I made a list today- all the things I need to do to make my life better. The first was go out and meet people. Here is photographic evidence of that- me out with my new friend Natalie.(click pic for bigger size) I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about her :) I plan to have fun from now on, and stop waiting around for men. I intend to enjoy my life.


Off to Bangkok next weekend, and intend to buy a camera there- so lots more pics coming! Sleep now, back to work tomorrow, still not feeling great but have a follow up appointment with the doc- so should be fine. I'm finally taking control of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, glad to hear that u are feeling better now. We need positive thoughts!!! Take care and have a nice new week,

Anonymous said...

Excellent, you sound really upbeat!
Have a great time next weekend in Bangkok :-). X

Anonymous said...

Forget all the vanity photos, this is the most attractive picture of you yet - you and a friend - I hope to see more of them.

Anonymous said...

Hejsa - dejligt at høre at du stadig er "alive and kicking" vidste ikke at du havde forladt lille Danmark - men man må jo bare følge med i indlæggene :-) - dit BMI er jo fint - har lige beregnet mit eget til 22 - så vi er jo begge "normale :-)