Friday 2 January 2009

2009


Apologies for lack of posts! Christmas and New Years always gets me down. Its always bad and this year was no exception with the hospitalisation of my aunty joan, the one family member I care about and who talks to me over christmas. (no calls from parents of course). She came down with pneumonia just before christmas and spent christmas and new years in hospital. I managed to call her and she seems to be doing a bit better but we thought we were gonna lose her for a while.. she is 80 years old...


Christmas was spent with Lukes families, christmas eve and christmas mornin with Lukes mum .. shed included me in the santa sack rituals, and this is the first time in many years I have actually recieved christmas presents! Christmas day was spent with Lukes Dads family, where we ate salad and bathed in sunshine.. very strange for me!


New years was spent at a friend of Lukes home, and was a quiet (if drunken) occasion. I didnt want to go out at all but had to for Lukes sake.


I do feel like I piss on Lukes bonfire a lot, being that bit older than him and a bit strange, I dont like to go party and play drinking games too much these days.


Close to getting Visa now. have to arrange a medical and get my WA nursing licence and then I am all set!


Picture is from New years eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Know how much you care for her.

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are ok & still with us, lets hope that things pick up for one and all.

Love the photo, looks so natural. You look very well & like life has a lot ahead for you.

Steve