Monday 23 February 2009

Home-work

Moved into a house at the weekend. I now (at least for the next 6 months) live in a townhouse in a gated complex in Australia, with a pool and a gym! Its quite nice really.

Started work today. Wow. Kids screaming, fecal smearing... prefer a 9-5 desk job web designing but at least this pays the bills and I get to change and save lives... This week is gonna be hard while I get used to working again (its been a year!) and get used to nursing again (its been 5 years!)

So looks like I am settled in australia. Its not what I wanted but its where Im at now, so just get along with it. Its not a bad place to be, and Lukes not a bad person to be with. Hope one day I can give him my heart.

Talking of that, heard Thomas is having a baby with his gf which is a bit weird, but am happy for him. Its weird to think if i had settled down a bit it could have been me, but at the rate I am going I will never have kids.

This week is gonna be hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope that your week went well & better than you though. I guess that you have been kept busy seeing you haven't updated about your first week at work, but will await it eagerly :)

Babies, well, I am sure you would make a great Mum one day, but you have to be ready to take on that roll, and there i still time for you so don't even think about it yet lol.

When you do I am sure you will be with Mr right and do a great job of it too.

Any good remedies for Arthritis ?

All the best,

Steve.