Friday 19 September 2008

Time Flies

Its very strange to think that this time last year I was settled; job flat cats and no thoughts of travelling. If you had told me then I would have been in AUstralia in a year I would have laughed at you!

But here I am, licking wounds and trying to build a new life. But time is still flying-the other day I was working on a newsletter for Dans football team and suddenly it went from being 10am to 5pm!! I missed breakfast AND lunch. Think Im a bit manic at the moment, but I like it- nat least I get stuff done!

So off to the chiropractor today, and hopefully he can sort my bad neck and back out..


Also have to go and having all the nursing vaccinations; hep a,b,c chickenpox, tb, MMR... etc etc think i may have a sore arm after that!


Had the worst migraine yesterday -it took 2g paracetomal to get rid of too! Lucky it did as it was dinner with Lukes folks, as it was his lovely step dads birthday, and Lukes house is full of yelling, barking and mayhem :) I like Lukes stepdad, hes such a lovely, helpful, jolly guy. If I could choose a dad, I think I would choose one like that...

No comments: