Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tie me kangaroo down sport..

Not a lot going on at the moment. My life is full of paperwork, and waiting for paperwork. Still waiting for my registration and police checks from uk to come through before visa application can be started.

So back sitting around. Thought I may put my time to good use by volunteering, either for st john ambulance (I used to be cadet when i was younger) the salvation army (wrapping christmas presents) or the red cross (visiting the elderly) Have written to all charities and soup kitchens in the area. Hate to waste my time when I could be helping others..

Things are going well with Luke. Hes a nice guy so whats not to go well really. His family are great and its nice to be involved in a family again, although I always live in fear if I enjoy it too much it will all be taken away from me..again.

Looking forward to settling down at last though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

Good time of the year to be volunteering (well, it's always a good time to be doing that). But if you have some downtime--definitely do some of that.

Good to hear that things are going well for you and Luke too.

If you want to exchange emails, you can reach me at michael_simon76@yahoo.com.

Mike