Tuesday 8 April 2008

Plans and periods

Australians (most of them) have nice eyes. You see it on tv and around town. They have smiley sparkly slightly downturned eyes. Like the late Heath Ledger's(left). Why is this a predominantly Aussie feature? Is it because they are always smiley and happy? Always squinting in sunshine?

Friday is P day, and right now I am eating every fatty and bad food I can lay my hands on. I am sooo hungry and tired and a little stressy (as usual). Cant wait until Saturday when I get my brain and peace back!! I feel so old right now. Old and fat and a little bit low. Wondering what to do with my life. Well I have some potential plans...

Plan A. Go back to Denmark, sell apartment and try and find a job and make new life over there.
Plan B. Go back to Denmark, sell apartment and try and make plans for a new life in Australia with plans to move from September.
Plan C. Sell apartment, sell everything, and travel australia in a campervan.
Plan D. Sell apartment, start a hotel/bar in Thailand.

There is a part of me that wants to travel and have adventures and there is a part of me that wants to settle down and have babies. Although I kinda need a man for the latter...

Not sure where my next travels will be, looking at Bali before heading back to thailand.. will book after my period as I cant think about anything properly right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good plans all of them. If you feel at peace in australia that might be a good choice. Im sure there are a "few" people who will miss you in Denmark though.

Anthony said...

Plan D looks fantanstic:-you will have a a great time in Thailand.
Plan C does not look so good you need a home somehow.
Plan A and B looks okey

Stickability is 99% of the ability and every cloud has a silver lining

Best wishes,

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
--James Dean--