Monday 16 June 2008

Anyway

Anyway, securing a place in a NZ Uni for a 6 week course, and after that it shouldnt be too hard to find a sponsorship job and therefore a work visa for Aus... they reckon after I apply it will take about 3 months.

So just need to sell the flat. Valuer coming today and meeting estate agent later in the week so getting on with that one too. Will also put it up properly on websites here as well.

Getting a moving company over to give me an estimate on removals to Aus this week, and in the mean time trying to sell most of my furniture.

So will probably clear the flat out, leave it for sale and head off to NZ asap.

Things are getting clearer.

Also got an apology from Martin, bit little bit late. Still it all makes me glad to leave and pushes me to do so asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. You'll do great in aus and will def find yourself a man worthy of your time and love. Don't ever settle for anything but the best. You are precious. x