Friday 20 June 2008

Better life

Well.... spoke to estate agent and he seemed very positive..but will wait a week and see what happens on internet. Have a job interview on monday, thanks to Andreas, nothing permanent but will help pay the bills awhile so maybe I can eat more than rice! Also will keep me from boredom and help me leave the house: last left the flat 14 days ago... sold a few of my things so flat looking a bit empty which makes me feel a bit scared and sad, but I have to do this, I have to do this to be happy. Trying to see the better life that will come, although its hard right now. Im a bit worried that I will makes friends and grow roots, and then end up not going...

1 comment:

Anthony said...

It is a good thing for you to have something to do as you wait to relocate. I wish you all the best in the interview and good luck.

Anthony.