Tuesday 17 June 2008

Got to keep going...

So the moving guy came today, also said it will take ages to sell. The thing that pisses me off is Christian. He stopped me from selling 6 months back, hes the reason I have no job, I spent tonnes of money on him and his family, and yet he just walks away and takes his family with him. Not even offers any help, guidance, support or friendship. Just leaves me in the shit. What a shitty guy. I guess its my fault for trusting him, for buying christmas and birthday gifts for his family (which by the way he took credit for and I got no thanks for at all). Anyway trying to move on and let go of anger. I will just have to leave it for sale and hope it goes soon. But it amazes me how people can ruin your life and then just walk away like that.


Low today, finding it hard to leave house, so much to do and think about and I dont feel well at all. Got to keep going , got to keep going....

No comments: