Tuesday 3 June 2008

Sorry Sorry... not being on the internet is a nightmare, especially as I have been having a lot of anguish of late... That ex is still in my head.. yes I know hes bad... yes I know probably what is the nicest guy in the world is dying to date me... yes I know Im messed up. Been in a bit of depression since arriving back to Denmark. Not having a job and trying to sell the flat doesnt help either!

ANyway.. so been travelling Europe with Luke, Went to UK, then Paris, then by train to Rome (accidentally as the flight we had was cancelled) then Barcelona, AMsterdam and now at airport on way home again..!

Flight has just been called.. so have to run, catch up again as soon as I can get online again... and more pics to come too... x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the nicest guy in the world is dying to date me"
That would be me...

Doc Nielsen said...

Well, at least i dont have to be anonymous to let her know how i feel ;)

Dan said...

Im sorry you are feeling depressed... Have you managed to go and get all your stuff yet? Would that help with some sort of closure with the ex maybe? If Luke helped you, perhaps that would give abit more clarity to the situation. Just a thought anyway...

I hope the Euro trip was magnificent!

Dan x