Wednesday 8 August 2007

Dust yourself off

I have been facing it. But I miss him so much. Other men offer the comfort of their arms, and it helps to forget him-but this much love doesn't go away quickly. However, I don't think he ever loved me. He said he feels relieved that it's over. That's what my love means....scary huh?

And yet there are people who will fight for my heart, people who show they love me, show they care, and if only I was ready I would enjoy that so much. But right now my heart is still filled with him.

But how do you get rid of that. How do you stop loving someone you told you'd love forever- when you meant it? Wish there was a drug you could take...

My illness has also gotten worse- probably the stress, and not sleeping or eating properly, but that sucks big time too.

Anyway, he has made it double clear he doesn't want me. There are other men making it double clear they do, despite the knowledge that I am in love with another man. AT least he is amicable- I suppose...

So all that remains is to figure out what the hell to do with my life...

2 comments:

Krest Nisso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krest Nisso said...

"- So all that remains is to figure out what the hell to do with my life..."

Make a paperhat, put it on, sit down on the floor and eat some beans? :)