Friday 10 August 2007

Finding stability in chaos

Ended up in hospital after the last post. The on call doctor, looked at my swollen stomach and sent me to the emergency room. Here I was catheterised and sent up the the wards. Nice. At least all the fluid from my stomach is gone now! They are still not sure what is wrong and I have to go back for more tests..but an interesting inside experience of the Danish health system..! So many observations, so little time or energy to blog!

Anyway have had time to think (in between examinations) and I am slowly gaining my strength and dignity. I figured out that my life has no boundaries and that I need some boundaries to feel safe. Whether that is stable home or stable employment or a stable person in my life- but at least one of those things would be good. Have kind of given up on the person, so now concentrating on job and home.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel,

I'm no doctor but it doesn't take a medical degree to see that what you've been through has put an enormous stress on your system, and what/how you've been eating only made that worse.

I won't bother to tell you once again things like "time to brush the dust off your shoulders" or "today is the first day in the rest of your life" because you've heard that too many times already to make ANY impression, let alone a difference. Perhaps, much like the love letters from clueless tail-waggers who entertain the thought that they can pull the love for XBF out of you by hugging you and patting you on the back.

When I was younger I used to be aa clueless tail-wagger myself so I understand the state of mind they're in. Just wanted to make that clear.

I was really hoping this would not merely be a continuation of your so-called piss'n'moan blog elsewhere. Please tell me that you're ready to move on now, and it's not just a temporary state you're in, until next time he beckons and you drop everything in your hands to run to him.

I want to think you're serious about moving on. Are you?

Gentleman Bob
Esq.

Doc Nielsen said...

aw jeez, Angel, you might have said.. i've been worried about you, and you didn't even send an sms. I'd have been there in a heartbeat.
Next time, remember there are people who care about you, and we want to know when something like this happens.