Thursday 2 October 2008

Off to new Zealand

So tomorrow I leave for NZ. Im so terrified. Uprooting again, but Im desperate to find work again and pay all the bills that seem to now be flooding in and this seems the only way I can do it.

I dont like the person I am now at all. I want to find that confident relaxed person I became when I was travelling round the world last year. I hope I find her. No one can live with this one- not even me...

PMSing again on top of all the upheaval. Just gotta get thru this (I keep saying that dont I!?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel,

Better late than never so hope the trip was a good one.

The person you are looking for is and will always be there, you just need to close your eyes and remember the times when you were traveling. Memories are part of us all, and they make us what we are, the fact that you do not feel yourself at the moment will pass and I am sure you will start to find yourself again really soon.

And I should think that there are a number of people out there that would be able to live with "this one" even if it is a struggle to start with.

Wishing you all the best.