Tuesday 4 March 2008

Humans will be humans

People are funny creatures. I dont really understand them. They are mean and gossipy and it seems you cant trust them. So many times I trust people and they let me down. Will that stop me trusting?Probably not. But maybe I should be a bit less honest and open in future.

Thinking about it, I quite like it here in my own little travelling world, away from the backstabbers, and the competition and the games people play.

Perhaps my next career should be a hermit :)

Seriously though, I find it hard to fit it to all that bitching and game playing. I know I probably shouldnt take it to heart but it does get to me.

Well at least I know I am a good person, whatever anyone says. I am strong and brave and I am almost happy with who I am. I can look myself in the mirror at least and say Im ok.

Off to the Phillipines in a couple of hours.. looong journey but hoping its worth it. After that may go to Hong Kong... we will see.

So in someways I am looking forward to coming back and starting afresh in Denmark with new friends and a fresh attitude. in others, I am not looking forward to the game playing and back stabbing- Im just not cut out for it. So perhaps I should stay out here, where men are gentlemen and they have respect for women. Although, I guess anywhere you go humans will be humans...

4 comments:

Doc Nielsen said...

Well, i got a bunch of good friends i'd love for you to meet when you get back :)
Any plans where you're going next?

Anonymous said...

You just need to meet the right danes - me! :-) We too can be real gentlemen...

MN

Anthony said...

Trust is the most difficult thing in human beings because most of them are egocentric and gossip makes some feel good about themselves. But when you find a man who truly loves you for who you are and not what you are these things will simply disapear because he will always find something good in you even in the most stressfull situation because you will share something deeper and respect for one another.

You can judge persons mind setup:
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

Anonymous said...

Det er ikke alle os danskere der er på den måde, som du ved. Vi er nogle der er ganske rare og nemme at omgåes. Im sure you know who I mean.